Monday, December 15, 2008

12/15 Ultrasound

We had the unltrasound this morning and our little boy is perfect. Yup, we are having a little boy! I am so excited!!!! I stopped on my way to work to pick up my first baby clothes, 2 PJs. The rest of the ultrasound went perfect, well as perfect as he would let it. They couldn't get a good enough look at his heart so we have to go back in 8 weeks...he was moving around too much. I asked if could've been the Fruit Loops for breakfast and she assured me it was not LOL!

So another ultrasound in 8 weeks to check his heart and to check my placenta (was lying low). I get to see him again and *hopefully* they will switch on the 4D and I can see his little face:)

I was up all night dreaming (excitement?) so I am definitely looking forward to a good nights sleep tonight.

1 comment:

  1. yay for that sweet baby boy!! I'm so glad he showed the goods for momma and daddy! And yippie for another u/s!

    ReplyDelete