Thursday, April 9, 2009

I know I know...



No picture in a while...I keep forgetting! No really, it's not that I feel like a whale, I really keep forgetting. I will try and remember to get Pat to take one tonight.

Meanwhile, here are a few pics of the boy. We had our growth scan last Tuesday and everything looks perfect! He is an estimated 5 lbs 14 oz, is head down ready for action and was sucking his hand...not his thumb but his hand. You could see his cheeks sucking away :) And about those cheeks...if the tech said once she said it a thousand times "Looks at those chubby cheeks". Poor boy has momma's cheeks LOL

I start weekly appointments after my next appt on the 21st and I also get to enjoy twice weekly monitoring (Non Stress Tests) on top of that because of my age. My ancient age of 35 :P

No comments:

Post a Comment