Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Just an update - 6 months!

Just thought I'd give an update since this seems to be the boring part of pregnancy as far as I can tell. I'm closing in on 24 weeks and can't believe it! Pat has started on the nursery closet and we need that to be done before anything else can start. I had picked out crib bedding but he decided he didn't like it so we ordered another one yesterday. Since the other one has already shipped we will have to pick when they come in...I'm pretty sure the second one will win since I like it a lot too. Here's the link...please note we will not be doing any of the sailboat stuff.

http://tinyurl.com/5r2tys

Here's the first one just so you can compare...I was going to find a solid skirt though because it's a little busy with all the print.

http://tinyurl.com/9cc6ls

Besides that we have another ultrasound at 28 weeks and hopefully some new pics! I will try and take another belly pic soon. I will try and take some pics of the closet renovation tonight.

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment