Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Some belly pics

Sorry haven't checked in, I'm just back to work from almost 2 weeks off...I could use another week:)

Here are some belly pics from yesterday, 21w4d. (no idea what I'm looking at in the first one LOL) I've definitely popped a little there. Still feeling really good and the movements are happening more and more...nothing consistent yet but I LOVE it!




I had a shower in PA while I was visiting and was overwhelmed by the generosity of everyone. Heather did a kick ass job in organizing it and it went perfectly. I really can't wait to go shopping but Pat is making me wait (party pooper LOL) I think I will wait to see how the shower goes here in AZ before I start the shopping spree. I do have pics from the shower but they are loaded on a digital frame my mom got us for Christmas and I haven't transfered them yet...I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment